Security Installer Community

Starting up on your own

Brian c

B) Well Brien you have been up and runing now for almost 2 months, How is it all going, If you have to much work on please push some my way. (I,m by Chester)

Adrian B)

Well sort of.

Only just now getting started. Got an astravan last friday. only just got business account, insurance, etc.

First job is on monday/tuesday and another on friday.

Still looking for any work I can get at the moment mate...don't have any spare! ;)

Wasn't there a guy offering a load of takeovers down your way??

If you don't know......ask.

B) Was there ..... Tell me his name I need him!

Get you van sign written ASAP It maybe your only addvertising for a while, Leaflets have proved to be a very good thing for me . Pick estates that have been up about 5 years or less. They seem to have the best results for me.

In fact in Warrington there is a new village being built, All the propertys are pre wired by a naccoss company, They have a dummy bell box over the cable on the outside. The insides are all nicely done as well. (I have done a quote for one up there)

Its in Great Sanky It used to be an old airfield. Now I have told you about this every one is going to go there. So get up there fast. The company building the village is called David Willson Homes.

Good luck

Adrian B)

B) Was there ..... Tell me his name I need him!

Get you van sign written ASAP It maybe your only addvertising for a while, Leaflets have proved to be a very good thing for me . Pick estates that have been up about 5 years or less. They seem to have the best results for me.

In fact in Warrington there is a new village being built, All the propertys are pre wired by a naccoss company, They have a dummy bell box over the cable on the outside. The insides are all nicely done as well. (I have done a quote for one up there)

Its in Great Sanky It used to be an old airfield. Now I have told you about this every one is going to go there. So get up there fast. The company building the village is called David Willson Homes.

Good luck

Adrian B)

37615[/snapback]

Sorry mate, I must have deleted the email from him and I can't find the post he made. It was a while ago now anyway.

Yup, Signwriting should be done early next week. Vreg Astravan. Decided to invest my advertising money on a weblisting with yell.com. should be active early Feb.

David Wilson....I'm sure I used to do them with moore secure. They definitely have loads of newbuilds round that way.

:no: Sorry to tell you this I have an enhanced listing with yell.com. got it last April 04 so far I have had 2 calls from it. one got as far as a quote but that was it and the other was a lady down in plymouth with a flat battery. sorted that over the phone. Yellow pages has yet to prove itself as it only went in last Nov 04.

Its a hard slog if you get a formular that works please share it with me!

Adrian B)

Ive managed to resist the web listing on Yell. However the yellow pages is a good source of work but ive found that generally only local people will call you.

The solution is to list areas your prepared to cover in bold letters. Take out as big an advert as you can afford, you can pay monthly and i would be amazed if it doesnt pay for itself easy. First year is cheaper anyway.

Ive managed to resist the web listing on Yell. However the yellow pages is a good source of work but ive found that generally only local people will call you.

The solution is to list areas your prepared to cover in bold letters. Take out as big an advert as you can afford, you can pay monthly and i would be amazed if it doesnt pay for itself easy. First year is cheaper anyway.

37632[/snapback]

I honestly believe that more people are now using the internet more than ever before. At christmas the downloaded single sales outsold shop bought singles. A lot of people don't know where their yellow pages is, if they haven't thrown it out.

soon find out! :D

Archived