Security Installer Community

Honeywell G2 Or Enforcer For Domestic

Well I deleted all messages last night so it would have gone then.

I have a thing about keeping the in box empty.

Well you have the reply now.

And links for other companies, as above most charge more for a reset.

Still, not sure I'd want the hassle for such a low amount of cash. Only equates to just less than £13 a month. I think you're right to walk away at that level.

Getting hassle now, and not even fittted anything :D

Hello,

Although you may have deleted the conversation from your side I can still view the whole transcript.

Thank you for the reply above, I'll contact MRFS Group and arrange a survey. 

The cost of the system isn't an issue, what I wanted when I started the process was a G2 wired system as it appeared from research to be an established and reliable system. The company in question we're keen to install a wireless system. 

So, I'm still trying to find a local, non-national company, who are happy to install and maintain a wired system. 

Hello,

Although you may have deleted the conversation from your side I can still view the whole transcript.

The cost of the system isn't an issue, what I wanted when I started the process was a G2 wired system as it appeared from research to be an established and reliable system. The company in question we're keen to install a wireless system. 

So, I'm still trying to find a local, non-national company, who are happy to install and maintain a wired system. 

That might be a difficult task. The main reason most use wireless is speed. Running cables neatly in a res is hard and takes time and usually the cost of labour makes the quote at a price someone is usually unwilling to pay. We do have a handful of hardwired domestics but the cheapest of those hardwired was £1500 with recur billing if £30 per month. This price point is way above what the average domestic will consider paying. Quite often I've seen people complain about the £4-600 price band.

Some are much harder than others but hiding cables, especially with these solid floors and laminate flooring makes wireless a much cheaper option.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Hello,

And so what if you can see the transcript. Publish the whole lot, what I have said is fair and was to try and assist.

So a veilled threat is nothing to me. Post away.

The companies mentioned are not Nationals.

Jist of conversation:

How much are your quotes and the companies.

I know someone who works your area.

I might, but need prices.

So what.

I also might know someone else who would consider, but now I cannot be bothered.

Archived