Security Installer Community

Galaxy A1 A2

danlad1980

i'm open to any ideas round it!

The op would have his say hall door in G1 (House), but have the option to terminate G2 (the garage) on the way out. He then selects 1 & 2 to 'S', out he goes, both groups terminate via the hall door. Comes back in the house, G1 is in entry and his code/fob will only unset this, even if it has both groups assigned to it. 

The above is whats happening imo, and what i've had on sites in the past. The option is RKP in garage, open door garage entry door and fob that, or unset via Keypad in the house (which he's doing)?

oh ok so you cant put the front door in the garage group.

However you could relay or link of the front door contact and put that into the garage group with a link to omit it when the house is unset?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

ive just tried it on mine,user 4 assigned groups 1&2 no star in groups and entry dr as final with both group 1 only and 1 with *2,set with user 4 both groups set,start ent timer unset with code 4 both groups unset,thats a 504 not a dimension tho cant see it being a problem dont have a prox to hand but prog fob as per user code,should work imo..

Archived