Security Installer Community

Galaxy A1 A2

danlad1980

hi all

i have a system that im abit stuck with. have area A1 house and A2 garage

when you set the system it sets A1 and A2 but when you unset the system it only unsets A1 and you then have to reenter code and select groupe and then unset A2.

how do i set it up to unset both groups at the same time?

thanks Dan.

ok i assume then dimension 96?

You have 2 groups. Do you only have 1 keypad as the default behavior is as you describe.

Tell us more about the system setup and all the requirements and we may be able to help 

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

have 1 keypad in house with main panel, 1 rio in garage. system un monitored and installed by me a while back. was all set as A1 but now want to set garage as A2.

have changed all tones to garage to A2 and house A1. both setup for timed set and unset but when enter code it sets all but when unsetting it olny unsets A1 as thats the area ive trigged the E/E, code it setup for both A1 A2. if you need anymore info please just ask.

you will need them to use a manager code to unset all. The gal is designed to be used in bigger systems. Youy cant use groups as part sets. Would it be better for the to use part sets? Groups are designed to be seperate systems really.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Can it be done with a prox?

Basically i had a site which was split in two, office and workshop. Both sides had own keypads and f.exit doors. Staff were responsible for setting each side via fobs...... 

However, they wanted a fob to unset the whole site. I tried a few things, couldnt see how it could be done without basically doing what the op does (going in with manager code then toggling other group to unset). Even run tech and they said it will only unset the group in entry?

I was used to auto unset on a menvier which you could assign which groups unset with the fob.

Archived