Security Installer Community

Well It Is Getting Close!

Oxo

1st xmas cake made.

Half a ton of fruit and other items and the fruit soaked overnight in 1/2 a bottle of brandy, and more to be fed over the next few weeks.

This is the first of about 8 I shall be making, all that needs doing is the icing and marzipan. Or lack of one or the other depending on the recipient.

But I can assure you people want these and ask in advance.

About time I started charging.

Oh yeah this weighs 2.7 kg and when finished will top 5 kg. I know it is cheaper to buy one, but a home made is so much more "More".

PS do not drive after a slice if this as you will be over the limit :xmas:

post-39870-0-80454400-1348349148_thumb.j

Thanks, been doing this since my sons were about 3 yrs old so thats 15 years now!!!

Jeeeeeeeez where do the years go?

Also time for the pickeled onions, but they are a pita to do.

You are begining to sound like my missus, I am pleased to say you look nothing like her

Hey Ox, that looks like a nice cake mate. My missus makes ours every year, she won't let me in the kitchen :proud: If I go anywhere near her cooker there's riots. Home done pickled onions are better than any you get in a shop.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

If I have anything to hide from her I hide it in the oven.

Take it your missus does'nt read your posts then Norm ? My missus & me have a deal, I don't interfere in the Kitchen & she does'nt go in my workshop & tidy up :-

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

No she does not frequent the www unless it's for a holiday, she would be mortified at how much of a **** I was on places like this as she still thinks I'm a really nice guy.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived