Security Installer Community

Daitem Alarm

whistle

I have had a request for a take over / maintenance agreement on a Daitem wireless alarm.

It was fitted by Homeguard, I have never worked on one infact never even seen one.

Is it worth a punt or should i recomend and upgrade to a new system or find another company to maintain the system?

no its not rechargable it runs on lithium. It may have chnaged now but it looked like a viable option for unpowered sites when i looked at it. to be fair we use their access gear and that works well etc. I dont have a reason to doubt the intruder stuff. My only issue about using it was the price of it over mains powered stuff at the time

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

We took one over and replaced it, the customer paid for 6 years M&M up front by CC and the installer went bang. The customer claimed the £6k he paid for M&M back from the CC co and I gave him a new system and 6 years fully comp for the £6k sweet little deal that one

We took one over and replaced it, the customer paid for 6 years M&M up front by CC and the installer went bang. The customer claimed the £6k he paid for M&M back from the CC co and I gave him a new system and 6 years fully comp for the £6k sweet little deal that one

Sweet indeed

SAS? Pulled a few of those out when they went tits up.

• 1 month later...

Hi we do takeovers on these Homeguard and SAS systems.

The Daitem, or Daitem espace as it is also known is a french control panel powered entirely by batteries.

The system can connect to the phone line for ARC connection.

However a word of advice, if you set the system up for contact ID, the protocol is totally different for UK receivers.

Best set up for ordinary Digi otherwise your ARC receivers will interperate the signals wrongly.

Archived