Security Installer Community

Company Car

Adi, join the AA and the RAC too if you get that.

Nice looking thing though

No matter what vehicle i have, i will always have breakdown cover BUT, with the alfa thing - i reckon people are still living in the past with alfas previous reputation.

From what ive gathered, most faults are fixed under warranty, if i have the belt and water pump replaced, i should be ok.

Its only a weekend car anyway.

I was advised to stay away from civic type r's, but ive flew past 4 today on the motorway like they are stood still - maybe not every type r' is thrashed.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

adi.

sorry but id be more confident driving a thrashed type r than i would be in anything made by fiat.

Personally i avoid (for me) anything but german (well bmw may as well be made in france)

I cant afford what id prefer, so curently its audi for me

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

We then had a CLK after about a year it had lots of intermitant electrical problems although after 21 months without spending a penny other than a service i swapped it for the Audi we now have.

My A4 i had for work for the last 3 years / 55k hard miles did not give me one single problem.

We had loads of problems with our BMW so got rid after spending almost £3k in repairs in 18 months, it had only done 48k miles when we sold it.

Is this the one you bottomed out round the Evo? :P

Hey Ho, Lets Go

Archived