Security Installer Community

Adt Alarm Error

lumia

You boys all argue about how much customers are being ripped off and in the same breath moan about how much your getting paid, you cant have it both ways ADT cant afford to pay a decent wage and not charge customers and its the same for all of us simple as. Dave is right when he says what good value for money this industry is in comparison to accountant, solicitors, or even plumbers.

Even with/without punctuation

You boys all argue about how much customers are being ripped off and in the same breath moan about how much your getting paid, you cant have it both ways ADT cant afford to pay a decent wage and not charge customers and its the same for all of us simple as. Dave is right when he says what good value for money this industry is in comparison to accountant, solicitors, or even plumbers.

Even with/without punctuation

QFA their own worst enemy IMO

My solicitor charged me £25.00 for a letter to tell me she was going on holiday whilst she was dealing on a case for me once, she was probably dealing with 20 cases at the same time same letter to all clients = £500.00 for spending money

My solicitor charged me £25.00 for a letter to tell me she was going on holiday whilst she was dealing on a case for me once, she was probably dealing with 20 cases at the same time same letter to all clients = £500.00 for spending money

That reminds me, did you get all that sorted out? Tends to create a bit of a nasty stigma that type of thing.

:lol:

Archived