Security Installer Community

Texecom Com-Ip Into An Arc

Hi all,

New here, looking for some information if anyone can help.

To be open I'm associated with Custodian Monitoring, and I've been asked by an Installer if we take connections from "Texecom Com-IP" communicators, currently we don't. After speaking to Texecom support it would seem that it'll be another receiver (in software) that we'd need to purchase from them.

Before I start to do any evaluation, I thought it'd ask if there's any demand for monitoring of this product as this is the first time I've heard it mentioned?

I suspect it's main use would be for an Installer or corporate to up/down programme the panel, or report alets over the internal WAN to a security dept, does anyone know of another ARC who is actively taking these connections?

Regards

Peter

Views expressed are my own and not those of my employer etc.

There was a member using their software as a receiver then a link to their management system. ID suggest call for it would be low, we have only used the galaxy ethernet module for multi sites for the same client and they want their security to monitor etc.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Texcom's IP reports to their Montex software, which I understand is FOC ?

However unless you have native support or can integrate into Sentinel Plus or Masweb, its only going to be used by a hobby Arc (IMHO)

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

we've used it a couple of times on sites with multiple buildings and a dedicated security hut - other than that (or as above a hobby) I don't think there is a real world demand for it.

Many thanks for the feedback.

I thought as much, as you can imagine we already support lots of IP solutions, Redcare, Dualcom, Web Way, Emizon, Chiron etc - I do wish they made a multiprotocol receiver like they do for digi!?!

Archived