Security Installer Community

Dualpath Gsm & Pstn Speech Dialler

You're adding a third fourth and sometimes fifth party to the monitoring by doing this, the isp, the router if its not on a ups, and sometimes the IT department. I looked at Emizon and WW1 and thought no thanks

This is why we've stayed away so far. We've got an Emizon fitted at one of our sites, with multiple groups works fine with all the signals sent all day (wanted separate op/co for each group) Also the tech were pretty helpful, and its 24hr!

We've got a couple of sites with emizon which aren't domestic but they are in a domestic house and have domestic type broadband - we get no more issues with this than we would a dualcom but.... although there is a BT router and it's a normal BT broadband line, the router is locked in an office so people can't fiddle which perhaps is a bit more stable.

We've got a couple of sites with emizon which aren't domestic but they are in a domestic house and have domestic type broadband - we get no more issues with this than we would a dualcom but.... although there is a BT router and it's a normal BT broadband line, the router is locked in an office so people can't fiddle which perhaps is a bit more stable.

My router often needs to be rebooted for one reason or another, other members of my family accidentally unplug the router to plug in the xbox etc, unless its on a ups a router doesnt work in a powercut, ISP's have the occasional server problem I am on Virgin at home and have used several isp's at work now on Virgin as it seems to have less down time but I cant say I have ever had a rolling 12 months of up time.

With Dualpath the only problem I get is base stations go down, but in 90% of cases I woudnt notice because it locks onto another bstation

Archived