Security Installer Community

Visonic Powermax With Pyronix Deltabell?

buzzman1982

cheers ive just had a look as i renewed it recently and there is no mention of alarm in paperwork, might give them a call i know the first year i told them it was an approved system, the next year i told them there was an alarm but not maintained, and i think the next year i made no comment about the fact there is an alarm as it avoids complications

By the time you've bought the bits, cable and installed/programmed them...

...you could have the system fully serviced by a company, and be sure it's working, tomorrow.

The other device batteries will need swapping soon if the bells failed.

Approved yearly service can give piece of mind, the discount on the insurance normally covers the cost.

If you rent the property make sure the rental agreement doesnt make you responsable for the functionality and maintenance of it.

AbleAlarmMan

Able Alarm Ltd

By the time you've bought the bits, cable and installed/programmed them...

...you could have the system fully serviced by a company, and be sure it's working, tomorrow.

The other device batteries will need swapping soon if the bells failed.

Approved yearly service can give piece of mind, the discount on the insurance normally covers the cost.

I dont think so.

Personally i think it adds more problems if you say to insurance about any alarm fitted becouse if your out in the garden doing the lawn and you get robbed, then they could turn round and say alarm should be set, or you might not want to set it for whatever reason, but if you have told them you have alarm they might demand you have it set when you go to bed, or if you popped into a neighbour. It only knocks off about 2 -5 % anyway

Archived