Security Installer Community

Advertising

patronltd

what else would they google?

If someone in Belfast wants an alarm system they are hardly going to google HSA Security, unless they already know of us, in that case they can always find us in the phone book.

Most will probably google "burglar alarms belfast" or "burglar alarms northern ireland" etc, thats how they find us and it works very well for us.

wow

CCTV System

*Iphone Ready*

*4 Camera System*

*Day & Night*

From as little as

£615+vat

If someone in Belfast wants an alarm system they are hardly going to google HSA Security, unless they already know of us, in that case they can always find us in the phone book.

Most will probably google "burglar alarms belfast" or "burglar alarms northern ireland" etc, thats how they find us and it works very well for us.

I think he missed the point, however I would have my name as a keyword as well.

wow again!

Wireless alarm Systemenforcer-wirefree-kit-300x238.jpg

1 Main Alarm Panel With Inbuilt Siren

2 Wireless PIR Movement Detectors

1 Wireless Door / Window Contact

1 Wireless Outdoor ‘Bell Box’ with Siren and Strobe Light

2 Remote ‘On/Off’ Setting Keyfobs

1 Inbuilt Telephone Communication Module

This system texts any moblile phone if the

alarm is activated.

Latest technology wirefree 2 way communication.

£330 Fully Installed. We Pay The VAT

Wired Alarm System

1 Main Alarm Panel with Inbuilt GSM Dialler

1 Remote LCD Keypadeuro-mini-kit-300x238.jpg

3 PIR Movement Detectors

1 Door / Window Contact

1 Outdoor ‘Bell Box’ with Siren and Strobe Light

1 Indoor Siren

1 Heavy Duty Backup Battery

This system texts and calls any telephone if the alarm

is activated, no telephone line is required as it uses

the latest in GSM technology.

£230 Fully Installed. We Pay The VAT

i dont know about anybody else but we are finding that people arent putting their hand in their pockets at the minute.

our biggest problem is ebay! we get it all the time people saying they can find cctv on ebay. i was reading a post the other day on here and the guy was the same as many others we deal with...wants a quote...quote is handed to them...too expensive...they then go straight to ebay & bobs selling it for a £5... where do you draw the line on getting some money rather than no money. I know we are not the only ones doing this as it going on everywhere. what is the answer to it...having the attitude of get on with it everytime someone shouts ebay is going to end up with us losing our homes & business.

Its a hard one at the minute, the small commercials and small domestics don't want to pay and I must admit I have also looked into reducing our install costs, but I wouldn't even do a PJ at that money when i was employed. We tend to run at about 2k +vat for our basic 4 camera systems, but I have looked at cutting that in half and using cheaper stuff. However i don't think it would make a difference, as our WOM customers will pay our standard rates and the rest are looking at below £500 anyway. So in short I think we would be doing more or less the same work for less money.

Archived