Security Installer Community

Forum Update

I noticed the colours had gone ill look into that. Portal. something i never used ill look into that too.

Blimey, were you waiting for me, you're as quick as my wife with the come back :P

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

James, any chance of having an English spell checker rather than the American English one we have at the moment?

magpye

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

dunno, ill investigate

is there a spell checker on tsi, inst it done by your browser?

Now you've got me, no idea never thought about it that way but you could be right.

I'm using Firefox 6.0, have had a quick look around and can't find anything about changing from one checker to another.

I'll spend a little more time and have a closer look. Thanks

Another thing I have noticed is, if you select "view new content" then select a thread.

It used to go striaght to the first unread post.

You now have to select "Go to first unread" so takes a fair bit longer to check updated posts (especially via mobile)

Where as if the post is selected straight off the forum areas it adds the "/unread" to the URL and puts you there.

magpye - here's a link for changing spell check settings on FF

Default is English/US

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using%20the%20spell%20checker#w_adding-dictionaries

PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY.

I could give you a big wet kiss for that, it has been bugging me for ages.

If we ever meet up, I'll give you one anyway. :green:cheers:joker:

:kissblush:

Archived