Security Installer Community

Dome Cameras With Built In Ir

basilb

recall that colin's got his badge ?

i have indeed certified and tested the lights, aswell as the pond electrics feed, due to being NICEIC reigstered :P

AlterEgo The pond is mine not my mum and dads, !!!

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

and whats wrong with my brick work seens as id never done anything like that in my life, im really pleased with it, you may like it adi or anyone else but we do and thats all that matters imho, ps i wasnt the one sking about ir domes just giving my two pence worth, obvously thats wrong of me aswell!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry2: :angry2:

pond -

wheres the fish!!!! oh i forgot i battered them and ate them yesterday for my dinner, mmmm :whistle:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

good for you for having a go, and testament if ever needed that it's certainly much. much harder than it looks.

That's a fair old bed of mortar used to bed the coping stones on pic 4

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived