Security Installer Community

Comfy Work Safety Boots

Amps

I have Trojan boots from Arco and they are great, so I cant help much other than recommend that you dont buy the ones from screwfix as mine only lasted 3months.

Good work shoes/boots are worth spending on.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

I have Trojan boots from Arco and they are great, so I cant help much other than recommend that you dont buy the ones from screwfix as mine only lasted 3months.

Good work shoes/boots are worth spending on.

I think the boots i have are S1 type. Does this mean they have a steel sole lining? If this is the case i need a pair without this as its the sole of my foot that hurts :(

S1 is 200 joule toecap protection, closed seat region (fully enclosed heal), anti-static properties, and energy absorption of seat region - BS EN 345 or EN ISO 20345.

On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

saddo

post-28924-0-52407700-1303927258_thumb.j

Archived