Security Installer Community

Gjd Detector/adpro Problem

connor2425

Need some help,

I've got 12 gjd detectors to trigger 4 ptz's, the first 10 detectors work fine and wired with 2k2 and 1k eol resistors, the last 2 are wired exactly the same but will not secure, constantly in alarm!! What am I missing!!?

cheers

Haha didn't read that properly, I'll try the above

Swap a faulty one with one of the working dets at the adpro, if the fault moves with the detector then its not programming, if the fault stays where it is it is programming

I've already swapped them out, not the detectors. I'll try changing the inputs see if it's them.

If there was any interference down the line would it show a constant alarm? Ive shorted the pair and all fine, but if one of the cores is touching a unused core would it show it in alarm?

Its going to be something simple! Hopefully

cheers for the help

I've already swapped them out, not the detectors. I'll try changing the inputs see if it's them.

If there was any interference down the line would it show a constant alarm? Ive shorted the pair and all fine, but if one of the cores is touching a unused core would it show it in alarm?

Its going to be something simple! Hopefully

cheers for the help

If it was interference then it would of moved when you swapped the detectors assuming that you swapped them at the Adpro like I said

Archived