Security Installer Community

I've Messed Up This Time.

itesecurity

Phew :).

I hate it when a card go's missing, do you cancel to be safe but knowing your stuffed for ready cash and paying for fuel etc, don't cancel and that will be the time your scammed.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Ironic, spend my days doing RA's, advising people on how best to secure and protect their property and then leave myself wide open by doing something stupid. Luckily no real harm done and I'm only out £7 bank charges to replace the card, it could easily have been £500. Lesson well and truely learnt.

Ironic, spend my days doing RA's, advising people on how best to secure and protect their property and then leave myself wide open by doing something stupid. Luckily no real harm done and I'm only out £7 bank charges to replace the card, it could easily have been £500. Lesson well and truely learnt.

Jeez

Who do you bank with? ....and why?

Jeez

Who do you bank with? ....and why?

Bank of Ireland. Most charges are quite reasonable and I usually avoid any charges as I keep my account right. The £7 for replacement of ATM/Debit card does not really annoy me as I am just relieved that I escaped my account being robbed through my own stupidity. They know when they have you by the goolies and they know how to charge for it. In normal circumstances I probably would not be best pleased. It's a personal account that I've had from my teens, my business account is with Santander.

Archived