Security Installer Community

Food Costs

Guest Oxo

Give sherry a try.

And enjoy gout :).

For me best lager 1664, Stella gives me gas and headaches in ewual severity. I prefer green king IPA and most bitters, did get enjoy magners cider during the summer.

Bread makers are better used to need, then finish in the oven, get it wring can be vey stodgy or like a cake of cement.

Foreman grills convenient for bacon, poor for sausages as tend ti burn skin while middle and ends are raw.

Loving our induction hob, with decent saucepans having lids = far less smell and heat.

we have a rota fry, uses less oil and IMHO very good, and a active fry but that is very slow, only a teaspoon of oil needed, using your own self cut chips tends to make them soggy.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Yeah, Wife beater.

Due to the chemicals in the brewing process.

Personally I cannot drink scotch/whisky. Brain goes off on one, want to fight the world.

Hence not touched it snce I was 18 and realised it was no good for me.

Personally I cannot drink scotch/whisky. Brain goes off on one, want to fight the world.

Hence not touched it snce I was 18 and realised it was no good for me.

You sure...................................i think you have the odd shot before you log on here sometimes.

:lol:

Again wrong.

After some soul searching I gave up drink to go with my ciggy habit.

If you take my strength of mind and lack of suffering fools, then your wrong in the assumption you have.

I take your comment as intended, a laugh.

Archived