Security Installer Community

The Past

MrHappy

You must have googled the link ?

I've been looking up stuff from school days on the net (primary & jnr), not only did they try & teach us the **** above which is ITA,

I been reading the tales from the past, staff pissed & failing down stairs, the rugby team getting a bollocking despite winning 90odd nil, kids getting brayed with meter long rulers, dancing with rapper swords, "cross country" running with grey hounds bearing there teeth though the gaps in the corrugated iron & the dumped rotting corpses of ponys beyond the fence on the waste ground next to allotments,

TBH a staffing of happy clappy Christan's, old farts, no hopers, mentally unstable bullies & a couple of peados which where later in the local rag for touching up little girls, on reflection Ofstead would have closed place down in a heartbeat, but sent me to secondary school armed with fountain pen & algebra, educated yrs ahead any of the crayon using ****tards that where there....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

You must have googled the link ?

I've been looking up stuff from school days on the net (primary & jnr), not only did they try & teach us the **** above which is ITA,

I been reading the tales from the past, staff pissed & failing down stairs, the rugby team getting a bollocking despite winning 90odd nil, kids getting brayed with meter long rulers, dancing with rapper swords, "cross country" running with grey hounds bearing there teeth though the gaps in the corrugated iron & the dumped rotting corpses of ponys beyond the fence on the waste ground next to allotments,

TBH a staffing of happy clappy Christan's, old farts, no hopers, mentally unstable bullies & a couple of peados which where later in the local rag for touching up little girls, on reflection Ofstead would have closed place down in a heartbeat, but sent me to secondary school armed with fountain pen & algebra, educated yrs ahead any of the crayon using ****tards that where there....

Blimey...did you go to a public school?! :blink:

Archived