Security Installer Community

Perimeter Alarm System Whats Best?

mms

I am wanting to fit a perimeter alarm system in the grounds surrounding my property.

For this I will need 4 infrared double or triple beams of upto 100meters each to create a square.

What will I need to create a system like this, and could you direct me to the hardware that is for sale online?

I want the system to turn on flood lights and play a siren in the area that the beam has been broken.

I also want it to dial several numbers when the beam has been broken.

Id like to be able to also have a fob which could turn the beam on and off from outside the house.

I have the ability for a power to be supplied to each of the beams as I dont want to use wireless, I can also run a wire back into the house for the reciever.

Thanks for any help

There is equipment but would depend on your budget. Appreciate it us a square plot, but tbh a site visit would speak volumes, many ways to skin this cat, as for the best hard to tell.

Disabling is not a problem with a fob, wireless WatchOuts have excellent performance but would need 4 units on each side of the area making it expensive, but they would give you better indication of where fhe breach was.

That's just one sample of the advice an experienced engineer can offer, why not call one?

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I'd agree with the ir beams something like the take quad at that sort of range. Without will not achieve that sort of range.

Then you need some sort of panel, this will be decided by features and budget.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

would be dependent on didtnce to perimiter, but the work could be covered by motion sensing attached to the house.

i'm guessing OP has had a bad experience, if so as we know it can cause an over reaction. decent pro advice would be free, and if you do then use and pay a competant installer - trouble free ;).

will also likely save you a lot of money and the strain

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

would be dependent on didtnce to perimiter,

OP says square with 100m range ?

If lights sirens & dailers are being triggered of external devices I suspect within a month the whole lot we be turned off ?

Re the hkc I just like it and its a true hybrid out of the box ie no wireless expander needed

Do you get a € every time "HKC" gets posted ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived