Security Installer Community

LG GDK-16 KSU

Service Engineer

I assume its used?
Not by me, It was factory re-furbed prior to me getting it.
I may be able to find a use for it , what are you looking for it in cash or trade?
Dunno, but It's not going for a

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

I've got an new got gardtec 840, modem & contour rkp gathering dust?
LOL That's what I gave for it almost. GT 816, No modem but 2x Large LCD keypads & housings.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

• 1 month later...
Guest MARCELO

hI, recently I have bought an used GSX 408-816 system with 9 phones, main one and others...

do you have a technical manual or installer manual to wire and check this unit?

maybe some wiring instructions?

thanks

• 4 weeks later...
I am a repair engineer in an authorised LG repair centre where we deal with all the LG telecom products, GSX, GDK, and the new LDK systems, I find the systems very reliable and easy to configure (complicated if you are new to the systems) we mostly get faults where systems get damaged by lightning but they are mostly repairable after that as LG have designed the line cards well (no one can avoid an act of god!), the products are normally damaged by the customers! (Must be a lot of bad phone calls! Then they take it out on the phone! or in LG terms

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• 7 months later...

Hi

I have a GDK 16 and am new to telephone systems, first question is where can i find a definitive resource for the GDK16 or an online manual, second question is, does the GDK 16 come with ISDN2e capability, i read that it has the facility onboard and that you can also buy extension cards, is this true or am i mistaken, if i have a GDK 16 with a analogue card do i need to purchase a STIB2 card to use it with ISDN2e or can i run it with ISDN2e without any aditional cards?

Thanks in advance.

Regan

• 4 months later...
Hi

I have a GDK 16 and am new to telephone systems, first question is where can i find a definitive resource for the GDK16 or an online manual, second question is, does the GDK 16 come with ISDN2e capability, i read that it has the facility onboard and that you can also buy extension cards, is this true or am i mistaken, if i have a GDK 16 with a analogue card do i need to purchase a STIB2 card to use it with ISDN2e or can i run it with ISDN2e without any aditional cards?

Thanks in advance.

Regan

Hi

The GDK 16 comes configured with i ISDN2e port on the backplane, 2 digital extension ports & 2 slt extension ports

cheers

Hazza

www.allcommstelecom.co.uk

• 4 months later...
Hi

The GDK 16 comes configured with i ISDN2e port on the backplane, 2 digital extension ports & 2 slt extension ports

cheers

Hazza

I have a GDK-16 system served by two ISDN lines. It has two LKD-30D phones and two other extensions. Can I put an extra two LKD-30D onto this system?

Thanks

Tony

Archived