Security Installer Community

Handsfree Video Entry System With Intercom

Driller

Hospital workers call them organ donor machines believe it or not.

Leg this time was work related. But have had both legs broken in bike accidents, a fractured skull arms and of course the chopped off thumb ( Thumb was when cleaning my first bike @ 17 and got it caught n chain and sprocket). However still love bikes, last one was a 1982 GS650GT for commuting to work, nice bike and still capable of touring @ 110mph all day ( full vetter fairing fitted, slowed it down but kept you bone dry in the wet). Got it because I knew the engine was solid and was a good price £650.00.

I put about 15k on her before I sold it and got my money back :D

Blimey, that's quite a list of injuries. Thumb is a classic one, I've heard of a few guys who have done that. Can't think of a better bike for commuting than a BM and these days they're even starting to look pretty damn good, great motors too. There's a sports that is just beatiful. I've considered replacing the Tiger with a GS in the past as the chain snatch is a pita and of course all the BMs are shaft drive.

only a matter of time :fear:

lol, that's all right, I'd get half of everything...er...on second thoughts... :fear:

Blimey, that's quite a list of injuries. Thumb is a classic one, I've heard of a few guys who have done that. Can't think of a better bike for commuting than a BM and these days they're even starting to look pretty damn good, great motors too. There's a sports that is just beatiful. I've considered replacing the Tiger with a GS in the past as the chain snatch is a pita and of course all the BMs are shaft drive.

lol, that's all right, I'd get half of everything...er...on second thoughts... :fear:

Should'nt that read you wish you had half of everything? :whistle:

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Archived