Security Installer Community

Menvier Sd1+ Problems

JWElect

Stand under the stairs-wait until the alarm activates-pick up the phone handset-dial the first number written on the wall in front of you-wait!............................hang up-dial the second number...........etc-simples-bl00dy modern technology.... :whistle:

The bell trigger would provide a Hard Neg. Could use that.

Tried this also today as I though it should work, however it made the bell run constantly. The panel is wired correctly though. (checked it about 10 times lol) Going to try it onto the hard neg that supplies the pirs in the morning, If this makes it work properly I will have to go down the relay route

Stand under the stairs-wait until the alarm activates-pick up the phone handset-dial the first number written on the wall in front of you-wait!............................hang up-dial the second number...........etc-simples-bl00dy modern technology.... :whistle:

LOL, Tell him its working and quickly ring the numbers when he sets it

Fitted loads of diallers-Tex and Menvier-never had to go to these lengths to get them to work properly-on any panel!, maybe the odd 1 or 2 1k resistors on the Menvier!-swap out I'd say!.

its got one hour of my time in the morning, If by then its still not working it is getting swapped out. I will come back here tomorrow evening and let yous all know how I get on (maybe sooner if I have the same problem with the replacement)

its got one hour of my time in the morning, If by then its still not working it is getting swapped out. I will come back here tomorrow evening and let yous all know how I get on (maybe sooner if I have the same problem with the replacement)

Please do-I think we'd all be rather interested/intrigued...

Richard.

Please do-I think we'd all be rather interested/intrigued...

Richard.

I will do m8, I like it here, seems like a good forum. Think i`ll stick around. (dont do much alarms though, Mainly electrical installations I do, however if I am asked to install one I will usually do it, Dont think i`ll recommend an autodialer to any future customers LoL)

Archived