Security Installer Community

CCTV for Cars

IAS

Bikes are not dangerous, the flucking idiots in cars are. Trust me lost too many friends to a "u" turn to be counted.

my trainee (the biker) used to bang on like this - until we rigged a camera in the van and filmed a trip across town - his own words "cars don`t look, bikes take stupid risks overtaking .............jeez"

slowed him right down on both vehicles

not arguing Paul, just didnt fancy wasting all that time training him for nothing.

I've just ordered a cheap nasty cam for the car, so I can upload all the twattish rozzers I see nearly daily.

got to be worth 20.00

Worth 20 notes .... but what about the recording?

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

as in? granted it's no roadhawk...

but with that and a 8g msd card I can let the lad fasten it to his hat on his homemade trolley/kart when I've done. but the quality looks as good just no fancy g force software but 200 notes cheaper.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I've just ordered a cheap nasty cam for the car, so I can upload all the twattish rozzers I see nearly daily.

got to be worth 20.00

Nothing happens, no daft driving or birds with their norks out.

Disappointed fing17.gif

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

that's not my car/cam I will sort some local Barnsley filth as soon as I have it, just posted for quality purposes which, I don't think are too bad @ daytime in good light.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

as in? granted it's no roadhawk...

but with that and a 8g msd card I can let the lad fasten it to his hat on his homemade trolley/kart when I've done. but the quality looks as good just no fancy g force software but 200 notes cheaper.

that's really impressive kit,

bet like others you see the often sheer crazy riders/drivers who often cause accidents to decent road users but don't actually get into what they caused and drive on, thinking they are gods gift. trouble is there is just so much of it what do you do? report to Police, and spend you life in the interview or court room?

i've bought a cheapy £45 windscreen one, uses an SD card recycled when full, not bad and enough to show when your cut up or they drove back 30 feet into you etc.

i really want on front ad back, so might buy that kit for the front and leave the cheapy on the back, its all about protecting your licence and insurance against these mindless dangerous crettins

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

my trainee (the biker) used to bang on like this - until we rigged a camera in the van and filmed a trip across town - his own words "cars don`t look, bikes take stupid risks overtaking .............jeez"

slowed him right down on both vehicles

not arguing Paul, just didnt fancy wasting all that time training him for nothing.

Your right in some ways. Bikes take more risks, because we have to avoid more risks if that makes scene.

I managed almost 4 years as a DR ( Despatch Rider ), You hair about for not a lot. But more jobs = bigger pay packet and trust me when good you earn.

When going places at weekends I took my time and never raced about. Friends who were fair weather/weekend riders tore about and got injured. As do "born again" bikers who after 20 years think a R6 is a toy, yet it does far more than a rusty leaking Trumpet. 0-60 in 3 seconds or so soon makes people **** their leathers! And hit cars turning.

It is also acknowledged that car drivers have different version of speed and miscalculate a bikes speed towards them. The biggest cause of the atypical " I never saw him officer" syndrome.

We all want to use the road, but bikers are always more vigilante as their life depends on it.

We all want to use the road, but bikers are always more vigilante as their life depends on it.

This "bikers are wonderful people" stuff is nonsense. A high propoertion of the road deaths in Devon and Cornwall are bikers ..... and in most cases the bikers kill themselves by crashing at illegally high speeds. I drive at the speed limit and bikers NEVER stay behind me. They zoom around on black bikes, wearing black leathers and ignoring speed limits ...... then complain when car drivers don't see them.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

We are all entitled to an opinion.

Yours is wrong IMHO.

Bikers do and take advantage of crossing white lines, something allowed in the highway code.

Car drivers get annoyed at this. I have myself been confronted with an irate "car Driver" with a knife-who was upset I moved faster than him stuck in a jam.

Needless to say I was not injured as was in full leathers and moto cross boots. He ended up in a local casualty department.

It should be a law you ride a bike before you have a car. Also bikers should know how to drive a car.

Then it would be safer for all.

Your points are valid if the above would be instigated.

Knee down, Elbow Down, Chin down, Hospital Gown.

See, we take the pee out of ourselves.

No need for can drivers to add!

Archived