Security Installer Community

Twice On One Week

IAS

Did the stair gate stop them???????????????????????

I can never get those poxy things openwhistle.gif

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

what - why no lace wiring? whistle.gif

frustrating Paul, the glass looks like it melted, was it coated?

hope yours was set at least, i went to an old one of mine, house changed hands 3 times since alarm fitted.

latest owners had never set the system, because he works nights on he underground she works days, but she decides t go shopping and they get done.

tried patio doors, and side windows but reinforced metal framed, patio slab though glass panel of heayy duty wooden front door, ficked open night latch and booted open mortic lock splitting the frame.

so now they want a working siren on rear instead of decoy, more pirs added, vibration sensors on downstairs windows and cctv with phone access.

more work for me and that for me is ok i suppose, but i'm really annoyed at the stupidity. told them as it stands the systems design is more than very effective for the risk involved, had they set it, the hall pir would have near certainly tripped shortly after the window went in, or in 20 seconds once the door was forced.

drinking, horses and water comes to mind ranting.gif

Arfur

I know a good security installer if you need one Paul

sorry, but out of my maximum traveling distance Peter mad.gif

tongue.gif

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Bad look mate. Must be upsetting for Mrs IAS

don`t worry, she`s on the phone to the hairdresser .....spa .....personal shopper* before I`m out of the door

*or equally expensive "another disturbed night, and always at the kids bedtime, do you plan it?" punishment

Archived