Security Installer Community

Adata, Formley Ljd

mk2dee

Guest RJBsec
Something you want to get off your chest Roger?? :whistle:

Already got it off my chest Andrew - it's easy to buy something from an 'alleged' good source, only for it to come back and bite you when something goes wrong.

There are some excellent companies out there who value customers and provide the service to deserve them and there are some that are completely devoid of any idea of customer service, their only interest is to sell and stuff the customer in the process.

So my view is, be careful who you buy from and check for a good track record - applies to most areas of life I think.

I can appreciate comments posted by all parties and respect them. You have to judge us on your own personal experiences and I am the 1st to admit that we have not always got it right and made mistakes, however I believe we have matured, learnt from our experiences and have evolved as a company. As I said I fully believe you have to judge any business on its individual merit, we understand as a wholesale business we need repeat custom and that can in my opinion simply achieved although key factors have to be in place to do so. Service, quality, reliability, spec, price and overall and most importantly delivering on those stated objectives. I can assure everyone that we are not only interested in a sale, yes of course we need this as a business but what is the point of a sale without repeat custom?

People, companies directives / structures change over time, We have listened to our customers and to the grievances aired on this site and have addressed them ensuring we deliver a better overall service to our customers.

My post is here for all to see and if anyone has any grievances of any description I would be more than happy to speak to them so they discuss and share their views.

Matt Graham

ADATA

Matt

I can sympathise with your view and position, but ljd have gone bust, gone, are no more.....

then you post that adata have matured and learnt your lessons etc.

I agree that companies chnage over time etc, but you gotta admit this looks bad.

Im glad your listening to your customers and aiming high etc, but the whole idea of going bust, prepack admin, starting backup kind of sticks in my throat.

good luck though with the new ljd

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

You are of course entitled to your opinion and I respect that but you should be aware ADATA Ltd has been running for 6 years, sucsessfully, dealing with multi national and international contracts and is an ISO 9001 company. I understand your purogative to judge has to be one of personal experience but I can assure you ADATA's foucs is on our customers and how we can bring products and technology to market that will help develop the industry and our market place as a whole.

Thank you for your input its refreshing to get honest and open feedback from the market place

Matt

Matt

I can sympathise with your view and position, but ljd have gone bust, gone, are no more.....

then you post that adata have matured and learnt your lessons etc.

I agree that companies chnage over time etc, but you gotta admit this looks bad.

Im glad your listening to your customers and aiming high etc, but the whole idea of going bust, prepack admin, starting backup kind of sticks in my throat.

good luck though with the new ljd

Indeed, i was reliably informed by a contact abroad this was going to happen weeks before the formal announcement. A classic pre pack.

Guest RJBsec
My post is here for all to see and if anyone has any grievances of any description I would be more than happy to speak to them so they discuss and share their views.

Matt Graham

ADATA

Thank you for your input its refreshing to get honest and open feedback from the market place

Matt

I assume then that this means that anyone with a grievance can post here, highlighting appalling response to a faulty equipment claim, without fear of receiving a solicitor's letter threatening legal action for making the facts known?

I assume also that you are prepared to publicly waive any right to legal action against anyone so posting such a grievance?

I assume then that this means that anyone with a grievance can post here, highlighting appalling response to a faulty equipment claim, without fear of receiving a solicitor's letter threatening legal action for making the facts known?

I assume also that you are prepared to publicly waive any right to legal action against anyone so posting such a grievance?

I am more than happy to have a chat with anyone about any subject. This is a public forum and is meant to be of an informative nature and beneficial to its members. I don't believe its professional, fair or of benefit to anyone to discuss any individual case and its merit, grievance or confidential business publicly but would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you personally should you wish.

Kind Regards,

Matt

send Matt all you want TBH but why does it need be via TSI?

just like the open questions to "forum admin" running in trade at the moment it smells of an attempted public flogging to me by people with axes to grind.

Try 1-2-1 telephone calls.

cheers

C.

Archived