Security Installer Community

Adata, Formley Ljd

mk2dee

Guest RJBsec
send Matt all you want TBH but why does it need be via TSI?

just like the open questions to "forum admin" running in trade at the moment it smells of an attempted public flogging to me by people with axes to grind.

Try 1-2-1 telephone calls.

cheers

C.

Not me that offered "open and honest feedback", but obviously you're nervous of legal action too!

Not me that offered "open and honest feedback", but obviously you're nervous of legal action too!

Rodger as much as I love you I didn't mean to make my reply soley seem like it was directed to you, sorry.

Nervous, you ain't met me, I'm the typical ginger Jock with less hair and more celtic charm.

I just don't see the point of open floggings on here TBH

I have many issues (both mental & physical) but all my suppliers get dealt with on a 1-2-1 basis just as my customers do & for the life of me I can't see why Matt ain't getting the same respect.

Legal action is never fun but most risk lies with the pursuer so after a quick phone call if no resolution is forth coming "bring it on", lol

cheers

C.

Guest RJBsec
so after a quick phone call if no resolution is forth coming "bring it on", lol

cheers

C.

Been there, done that, nothing's changed ... end of ... no more posts.

I think the subject has detracted from what was originally inteneded, my post was really to just to clarify any warranty fears and also offer myself as a point of contact should anyone want to discuss anything.

Rodger,

I dont wish there to be any ill feeling between our 2 companies and It is clear you have a grinding issue of some description. If you want to speak to me either verbally or by mail then I would be happy to do so and see if there is anything we can do offer you a resolve.

Matt

Archived