Security Installer Community

Jollies

Chorlton

So what's everyone up to this long wekend what with chocolate egg day and all?

weekend in paris, cannes or blackpool?

I'm doing very little as everything's pretty much up to date & I can't be bothered with anything that's not :rolleyes:

C.

I'll be working half of it. Bloody admin! We've been so busy I've had to be out working when I should've been pen pushing. ...... and the other half noshing through my choccy eggs.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Working and tilly sitting

This is the only other weekend apart from oldfirm weekend I like to get drunk with all the boys I grew up with (couple of alarm engineers in there, conversation always gets back to work).

the other majority are sparkies who talk about how better they are than every other trade, in fact think I will stay in this year :whistle: .

This is the only other weekend apart from oldfirm weekend I like to get drunk with all the boys I grew up with (couple of alarm engineers in there, conversation always gets back to work).

the other majority are sparkies who talk about how better they are than every other trade, in fact think I will stay in this year :whistle: .

Steve - you a celtic supporter - you'd need an Ibrox man to show you how to get drunk (shock! laugh!!).....

Even us far away weegies don't get so far away from the old firm - or a wee dram or two.....

Have a good yin sun!

Bill.

So what's everyone up to this long wekend what with chocolate egg day and all?

weekend in paris, cannes or blackpool?

I'm doing very little as everything's pretty much up to date & I can't be bothered with anything that's not :rolleyes:

C.

Hmmm - paperwork. Egg watching - the kids are getting rationed, as is the missus.

Cutting the grass if the rain holds off, tip run, and any amount of "bits" I have spent the year managing to avoid doing at home.......oh. c##p!

Also, have to entartain not just sister in law, but sister in law and mother in law who are in residence with us Sat and Sun....happy days.

About that beer --------

Bill.

Bill

Accord Fire & Security Services Ltd.

www.accordfire.co.uk ~ TEL: 0845 474 5839

Steve - you a celtic supporter - you'd need an Ibrox man to show you how to get drunk (shock! laugh!!).....

Even us far away weegies don't get so far away from the old firm - or a wee dram or two.....

Have a good yin sun!

Bill.

LOL

Thanks Bill, have a good weekend yourself.

cheers

Got to change a camera in a night club tomorrow, other than that not much, on call Friday and Sunday. Going to friends on Sat for beers and take away.

Just looking at holidays for Xmas this year, cant be arced with the normal c##p. 4 of us can fly to Orlando for 2k on xmas day with virgin villa

Archived