Security Installer Community

Wirefree

i would say visonic powermax pro as easy to fit and ok to program though this is pro kit not diy :!: and has digi and can have gsm backup of digi so quite good if risk needs police responce as this give better cover to customer and with diffrent devices can give you easy way to reach a confirmed signal.

unit is class 6 i think if this helps?

redbull did you say alarm unit that runs for years with no mains?

y-i

yes no mains. Totally battery powered. Someone from daitem was here a few weeks ago. Crakin bit of kit but im not sure on its dd243 compliance. So its guard only AFAIK

and i prefer the plus to the pro. Only thing i like about the pro really is the 2 way fob.

I dont think any of the powermax's are class 6 (old reduntant reg) but all or G2 (current reg)

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

cool think i might have to have a look, as even if dont meet regs still quite cool, set up and leave would be good for empty mothballed bildings to stop squaters though i do like the idea of useing the dead space's to live but most just take the piss and trash the place and squaters rights was there to protect tenants not freeloading dert bags if thay all did it nicely and left it better than what thay found it then all the best but trashing it whats the pount you still have to live there just shows what thay think of them self,

any ways rant over back to topic, sounds good, visonic or scantronic probly best names to go for, i have never touch a wisdom but i worked with some one that said thay were as good if not better than if a galaxy was a wireless panle though with out ever touching one i would go for visonic as i know that this will do police responce if installed correctly though im not that knowing with what is required for acpo so if i am wroung i would like to know,

also with the wired panle come wireless any one used a castle wireless zem?

Archived