Security Installer Community

Eneo Vs 365

cqworldwide

can any body tell me the quality of a eneo dvr compared to the 365

ive fitted several 365's both standard and compact

has any body fitted both and wich is better for customer use and reliability

In a few months time we will have sold the 365 for six years.

Over those six years we have improved the case design, resolution and software with the addition of a few extra features.

It is an easy to use machine and it is reliable. As it will power and user its HD

System Q Ltd.

I haven't come across the low end Eneo DVRs nor have I used the 365 but I can say that the Eneos mid-high level are very good machines. They are extremely popular over here (Ireland) and are used by many large installers for which they have been very reliable, i am told of 3 failures in a couple of years installing them (not us but a customer of ours).

Inaddition we perform all downloads in our area for the police force and have downloaded from many Eneo machines and I have to say that when I arrive on site and see an Eneo DVR it is such a relief as they are very quick and easy to download. The Eneos do not tend to be the most upto date but that does usually translate to well sorted technology and can be quite limited storage wise.

We do not sell the Eneo, we have to compete with them which is not hard to do on specification and price but it is difficult to move customers away from them. They are worth a look IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking 8 ch dvr. I tought Eneo would be good, but supplyer said that lotoff problems with those(faulty hard drive and PSU)! And all faulty ones going back to Germany and it might take few months to get it fixed if something goes wrong with it!! So they recomended Digitech. Good quality, good price and r reliable. very quick repairs as they r in UK! So i got one and customer is very happy with it(i only did really liked the remote, its to small !!)

we had a few problems with ENEO and they had to be returned to Germany, having said that we changed a HD on site on 1 this week easy peasy.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived