Security Installer Community

I-on16

We have a job with a scanny end station in the loft, i went on a friday afternoon once and a fuse had blown. just my luck, the loft is a right barsteward to get in aswell.

No i didn't install it ;)

Got a TS like that, except half in & half out a wasps nest. Didnt fit it neither. Maint due in July.

Test battery from keypad? I aint been there for a couple of years & bet no buggers changed batt, filled in RM sheets in cafe etc etc...

(not that I did).

Hi all

New to the forum.

I have been mainly installing honeywell systems in comercial and domestic premises, I am now looking at offering the install of the I-ON16 system to my customers.

Please could someone give me a rough price on what your charging customers for this system installed? as it is an expensive kit to buy and then with labour charges ontop seems like it might be out of most peoples budget..

What do you think?

welcome sid!

In my best Cilla Black voice "tells us yer name and where ya come from pet" by starting a topic here - http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/comm...hp?showforum=14

If your in the trade have a read here - http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/Content/trade.asp

Once you've made 15 posts you can apply via the link below!

cheers

C.

in regards to the wireless bell thats supplied with the ion-16, how long does it ring for?? i asked about it in the wholesalers the other day only to be told "yeh, the systems ok but the bell is rubbish, doesnt ring for long enough". when i asked how long i just got "not long enough we've been told"

helpful im sure you'll agree.......

a wireless bell has a limited power source. Cant comment on the ion as all i have done is glance it, but the powermac for example defaults to an 8 min ring time, and to be honest if am audible only hasnt done its job in 8 mins it aint gonna and if its signalling then you dont really need a bell

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived