Security Installer Community

I-on16

you'll master the posting soon enough sam.

"add reply" is the bigger buttin beside new topic and lets you type just your reply

"reply" the smaller button on the bottom right of others post lets you quote their post as part of your reply and all you need to watch out for is not typing within the quoted text area instead below it.

we all did it at 1st (some muppets still do) :whistle:

spellin is another issue all toogethear

Ego......

Sounds like this Plank needs to bow down to your superiority..

If you think that the AGILITY is the be all and end all then thats fine, Sounds like Risco are giving you one...lol

Sorry i mean FOC.

As i said earlier i am new to the Radio scene and i am willing to try other products, All i said at the begining was i found the I-ON easy to fit.. However i also found the Texecom Prem range a good panel to use too but i am sure you will have a few things to say about that too.........

So off you trott now and flex those Biceps you Risco man you.....lmao

Only joking boy,

This old man needs to sleep..

Samp,

I am a great believer if you can wire certain zones to the panel then it should be done hence the Gardtec panels have wired zones available and using the wireless expander you use these devices for hard to reach places with no available cabling.

But Risco have brought out the Agility that i would say is competing with the I-on16 at the moment but i have no experience of the Agility yet.

Battery life will be a major issue with installers and customers but say compare Gardtecs wireless battery life with scannys at the moment and Gardtec/Risco wins hands down.

!

Chorlton,

Sorry its this technology thing....lol and my 9 year old daughter has gone to bed and left me..

cheers anyway

Hey Guys,

Sorry this is just my BAD sense of humour, No offense intended at all. If i can help on any thing ill try. I am told i am really easy to get on with.

The feed back is helpfull tho, Think i might revert to YALE.....LMAO

Ego......

Sounds like this Plank needs to bow down to your superiority..

If you think that the AGILITY is the be all and end all then thats fine, Sounds like Risco are giving you one...lol

Sorry i mean FOC.

As i said earlier i am new to the Radio scene and i am willing to try other products, All i said at the begining was i found the I-ON easy to fit.. However i also found the Texecom Prem range a good panel to use too but i am sure you will have a few things to say about that too.........

So off you trott now and flex those Biceps you Risco man you.....lmao

Only joking boy,

This old man needs to sleep..

lol, just some of us have a clue, some don't.

the premier is prob the best wired intruder panel at the moment, do we use it, no. Risco look after us so i have no need to, but i wouldn't rip one out on a takeover.

As for my views, i can back them up, i've tried the rest and risco is the best [poet and didn't know it] as far as wireless. Are they the best wired panel? no, the premier is IMO, but then i would have to use texecom wireless on any hybrid job and for the few extra features the prem has on the wired side, it is not worth putting up with the wireless c##p they produce.

As for the agility, it is still on test, if it does what they say it will be the best feature wise on the market. Unlike some we don't just listen to reps, we test it our self in the office, not on the customer.

Ps: how many batteries does the scanny bell use? do you know?

Guardtech,

Batts and stuff are beyond me, However i have been told they power stuff.....lol

Scanny are bringing out another panel some time this year (The Rep Told Me) Bigger than the I-ON16 that has hardwired and Radio all on board. He said with IP, Do you use IP? I have been told its safe if used with Emizon.

Chorlton,

Sorry its this technology thing....lol and my 9 year old daughter has gone to bed and left me..

cheers anyway

Hey Guys,

Sorry this is just my BAD sense of humour, No offense intended at all. If i can help on any thing ill try. I am told i am really easy to get on with.

The feed back is helpfull tho, Think i might revert to YALE.....LMAO

Upgrade to yale you mean :P

Ps: was the daughter doing the posting beore she went, looks like it :P

joke

Guardtech,

Batts and stuff are beyond me, However i have been told they power stuff.....lol

Scanny are bringing out another panel some time this year (The Rep Told Me) Bigger than the I-ON16 that has hardwired and Radio all on board. He said with IP, Do you use IP? I have been told its safe if used with Emizon.

the i-on 40 you mean, the IP thing is what the agility is all about. If they bring that vesion 40 out with 3yr + battery life and made the keypad fully wireless i would most likely switch to it.

Archived