Security Installer Community

What Would You Think

whistle

Seen this on E-bay today

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=370125266307

And it got me thinking. If i turned up at your place of work to Quote or do a Service call in that with ladders on it and a boot full of tools would it put you off using us?

Up here people would just think you are a right t%$*$r and charge to much :whistle:

But that maybe just a northern thing :rolleyes:

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Depends on the image you are trying to portray, turning up to a quote in whats clearly a work van/car suggests a smaller company. Having a nice dedicated sales car suggests something bigger, more professional, looks like you could handle much bigger jobs etc.

Image? It's a load of bull!

You lot must have some very shallow minded customers if they base their spending decisions on the make and model of your vehicle.

Something extreme .... like totally inappropriate or in very bad condition may effect their opinion .... but other than that, your vehicle won't matter a fig.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Image? It's a load of bull!

You lot must have some very shallow minded customers if they base their spending decisions on the make and model of your vehicle.

Something extreme .... like totally inappropriate or in very bad condition may effect their opinion .... but other than that, your vehicle won't matter a fig.

Saw a Merc on the M5 recently, someone had slapped a sticker on the boot which read ' Merc driver - paying the pensions of Georings luftwaffe pliots'

Seriously though, IMO use it for commercial quotes it would give a good impression, domestic quotes - not so sure, Definitely not for working out of though.

Hairdressers car I reckon.

Think it all depends on the overall impression you are trying to give. Not just car, but also uniform? tools?

You could aways do a bit of market research. Hire a merc for a week, check the response, then borrow delboys for a week.

post-17665-1229962564_thumb.jpg

Hairdressers car I reckon.

No wonder it costs a tenner now for a comb over.

I think you'll find its now a "Search Fee" :lol:

All joking aside, Its blooming good value.

At our end of the world, as a "quote-mobile" it would keep up with the customers vehicles.

As an install vehicle, No..

Archived