Security Installer Community

Stand up and be counted

morph

Nice to see that Gaz the //.National Installer.// man stands by his posts or has he changed his member name to the "Invisible Man"

Cos judging by the mass deletions of his posts, he obviously didn't mean what he said or is it just that the "Big Brother" is watching and doesn't agree ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi Colin,

Dunno where Gaz has got too, but I'm still here though :rolleyes:

and I do/will stand by any posts or comments i may make.

as for big brother, rubbish telly, never watch it :ph34r::lol:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

actually colin im still here,yes i deleted all my posts but that was in protest at having my post edited by peter!!yes i understand there are rules but,there are other posts still there with bad lingo on but havnt been edited by a so called super mod......so i will continue with my posts and meant every word!!! and for your info i couldnt give two ***** whos watching so **** YOU.......keep writing your **** and i will continue to reply.............

Im always right Gaz its everyone else thats wrong. :lol:

I have a simlar problem Pete,

I was only ever wrong once, and that was when I thought I was wrong.

But I wasn't, I was right :P

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest binty69

Seems some people round here are rather self opinionated !!!!!!!!!

If your not finding fault with //.National Installer.// your finding fault with their staff........!!!!!

Some people it would appear have nothing better to do....ohhh to lead the perfect life...

Seems some people round here are rather self opinionated !!!!!!!!!
If your not finding fault with //.National Installer.// your finding fault with their staff........!!!!!

binty69 GROW UP!! No one has found fault with //.National Installer.// Staff, I think you will find that if you actually read the posts, it is the Management practices and procedures of //.National Installer.// that people have talked about.

Only reason I made the post was, that now that all of Gaz's posts have been

deleted makes most of the posts look stupid.

Gaz, Yes Pete edited your post, but if you dont agree with the editing then raise it with the sites admins if the editing was unwarranted then it will be changed, deleting over 200 posts in protest is a bit dumb!! considering you didn't raise the issue with anyone.

As far as other posts go, we try to make sure they all comply with the sites rules and if there are others please draw our attention to them. None of the sites Moderators or Admins are perfect(well nearly) and we do miss things, same as we all have opinions too.

By all means protest in the future but dont delete posts, it only makes the topics look one sided or hard to understand, especially after all the effort you put in to making them, we all get //.B.W.F.// off with some of them but wouldn't life be dull if we didn't have a little heated topic occaionally.

And I dont doub't for a minute that any of you dont stand by your posts, but it was odd to see all the posts deleted.

Colin.

Archived