Security Installer Community

Is There A Security Product Shop In The North West

royarthur

Does anyone know where I can view and see a comprehensive range of wireless security units and accessories from within a retail environment? A good old fashioned shop, where you can see the manufacturing quality of the product and discuss various options and opinions similar to this web site. My local area seems to be able to supply products but no showrooms to view the potential purchases. Merseyside and Greater Manchester areas if possible.

Risco have a wireless system on display and the knowledge is second to none. they are on stakehill industrial estate, Middleton 0161 655 5500

Hope this helps

lee

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

Does anyone know where I can view and see a comprehensive range of wireless security units and accessories from within a retail environment? A good old fashioned shop, where you can see the manufacturing quality of the product and discuss various options and opinions similar to this web site. My local area seems to be able to supply products but no showrooms to view the potential purchases. Merseyside and Greater Manchester areas if possible.

You could try Moreton Alarm Suppliers in Wallasey on the Wirral they have a huge showroom with all the products on display for you to have a look at and try out with the help from the staff.

Archived