Security Installer Community

Spam

As most of you will be aware we have been getting alot of spam in the last month or so and it has became impossible for James & I to delete it all.

We have asked assistance from several members and they have been kind enough to agree to help.

These members are - Magpye, Luggsey, hpotter, Alarmguard & j.paul and they have been given the ability to edit and delete posts in the public forums and their membership profile has been changed to "spam cops" to reflect this.

Rest assured that only spam posts will be deleted and James & I will then delete the spammers accounts.

Please can everyone continue to help us all identify the "spam" ASAP by using the "report" post button seen on the corner of every forum post. This feature automatically PM's us and we can have it forward to our personal e-mails in order to act ASAP.

cheers,

C.

I don't see the point tbh as we need members who are generally online at particular times of the day James & I are not.

magpye is an early bird (no pun intended) hpotter seems to be around mid-late afternoon etc & as said before they are not "moderators" so the connection with your point raised is just not there IMO.

C.

These members are - Magpye, Luggsey, hpotter, Alarmguard & j.paul

... and God apparantly. If he's doing it, being all seeing and all powerful can't see that others will be needed .. :)

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Well spotted that man ;)

God was set up as a test member a while ago and gets his profile and settings changed to see how they work before unleashing it upon folks like your good selves, lol.

Also means the names taken so someone else can't come along and try to be God, lol

This is the 1st day in a while there hasn't been a reported post to greet me upon logging in & long may it continue!!!

cheers

C.

thank god your not a MOD anymore, i can't see them asking you again.

I think the ppl they asked makes sense, can't see why you should care?

and above is another ;)

Well said

P.S. I have a direct line to GOD

Peter Robinson

Freelance

M:07889038650

Archived