Security Installer Community

Hi

Mr-Green

Thanks, I did type something, but I can not edit it, I wanted to give more information, that is why I have added thios post. The forum s/w said I can not edit my own post :angry:

I did read the suggestion to read the help files, I had already read those (But you were not to know) I found that the help files were as much use as a fart in a wind tunnel.

I know the gallery is there, I could see it before I signed up, now I can't access it after i have signed up.

I wanted to add some pictures of old detectors*, I also wanted to say the odd microwave, the poster says he does not know who it was made by, were made by Elkron. They also made PIR's in the same style.

I emailed the webmaster, I have recieved a read receipt that it (That was a few hours ago) I had already read the help, that was of no use.

I don't like the layout of the forum much anyway.

I don't think I will bother to stay.

*Oh, the pictures, mostly of an old contronic ultrasonic, and some rather old active infra red beams

I just uploaded this picture of an old A.I.R transmitter, I was going to show it in more detail, and the receiver in the gallery, but I can not even view the gallery now.

post-20197-1226779385_thumb.jpg

I know how to use a forum, Like most control panels you hate them untill you get used to how they work. But this time I have a choice.

Thanks, I did type something, but I can not edit it, I wanted to give more information, that is why I have added thios post. The forum s/w said I can not edit my own post :angry:

I did read the suggestion to read the help files, I had already read those (But you were not to know) I found that the help files were as much use as a fart in a wind tunnel.

I know the gallery is there, I could see it before I signed up, now I can't access it after i have signed up.

I wanted to add some pictures of old detectors*, I also wanted to say the odd microwave, the poster says he does not know who it was made by, were made by Elkron. They also made PIR's in the same style.

I emailed the webmaster, I have recieved a read receipt that it (That was a few hours ago) I had already read the help, that was of no use.

I don't like the layout of the forum much anyway.

I don't think I will bother to stay.

*Oh, the pictures, mostly of an old contronic ultrasonic, and some rather old active infra red beams

I just uploaded this picture of an old A.I.R transmitter, I was going to show it in more detail, and the receiver in the gallery, but I can not even view the gallery now.

post-20197-1226779385_thumb.jpg

I know how to use a forum, Like most control panels you hate them untill you get used to how they work. But this time I have a choice.

Well, that post is a good way to make friends on a new (to you) Forum.

Perhaps you should make time to choose.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Archived