Security Installer Community

Huge Virus Coming

sparky999

Anything like that "hallmark postcard" generally gets trashed by my spam filters. I do get "e-postcards" from people but generally it's from 1 or 2 site that I know and can trust. The filter program reveals the e-mail address its sent from not just the name as "names" can be easily changed and it's obvious it's a fake...

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

• 1 month later...
Flu jab not available to me yet as not old enough :)

I used to work for Leeds City Council and they had the foresight to realise that giving all employees free flu jabs (nurses came in to the workplace to administro the jabs) was cheaper than having people going off sick.

Very forward thinking in my opinion.

Yep-me an the missus and me eldest lad had the lurgy for the past few days-we went to the ma in laws Crimbo eve an come back tonite-what a waste!!!!.

All my missus did was cough and throw-(not necessarily in that order!!)-Ma was concerned so left the heating turned full up at 11pm and piled two extra quilts on the bed cos my wife said she was cold-wifey then got hot at about 11.05-removed extra bedding, turned radiator in bedroom off and then opened the window-consequently no one got any sleep because the rest of the house was like a damn sauna all night!! :whistle: .

Just arrived back in sunny Conwy and she's chucked again-BRIGHT BLUE bits apparent(she asked me to confirm as she couldn't believe it)-what the hell!-I reckon she eat one of them bog smellies while hallucinating last nite!! :unsure: .

Merry Christmas to all on TSI-hope none of you feel like we do at the moment! :cold2: .

Richard

Archived