Security Installer Community

Security Warehouse Help

I have placed an order with security warehouse and my card has been charged twice for the 1 order.

I had placed it online and i have tried phoning the number on there website but you cannot get through to anyone as it says they only deal with online sales and enquirys which allows them to keep their prices low ?

However i am unable to contact anyone is there anyone within this community that works with Security Warehouse who could help me out ?

All suggestions would be much apprechiated !

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

Web: www.jdbsolutions.co.uk

E-Mail: jack@jdbsolutions.co.uk

I have placed an order with security warehouse and my card has been charged twice for the 1 order.

I had placed it online and i have tried phoning the number on there website but you cannot get through to anyone as it says they only deal with online sales and enquirys which allows them to keep their prices low ?

However i am unable to contact anyone is there anyone within this community that works with Security Warehouse who could help me out ?

All suggestions would be much apprechiated !

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

You don't need to worry. They are 100% reliable. I'm sure they will see this and respond to you on here .... or you can send them a E-mail

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Hi again All,

Just to let you all know that i got the payment issue resolved with Security warehouse i am quite happy now and i am just waiting to receive my order any time now.

Thankyou all that helped to reassure me that everything would be fine, it was much appreciated !!!

Redbull : Any ideas when it should arrive i heard your the main man ???

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

Web: www.jdbsolutions.co.uk

E-Mail: jack@jdbsolutions.co.uk

Hi again All,

Just to let you all know that i got the payment issue resolved with Security warehouse i am quite happy now and i am just waiting to receive my order any time now.

Thankyou all that helped to reassure me that everything would be fine, it was much appreciated !!!

Hi Jack

I have placed an order with them and you can track the delivery which I did and everything turned out just as stated on their site arrived and delivered and signed for on arrival.

best wishes

Vince

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

Hi again All,

He was the main man but the operation has changed that. (private joke)

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived