Security Installer Community

Non Approved Alarm Installers

Baracus

advice is not covered by your efficacy arfur you need professional indemnity cover for that which is seperate.

hows this for a google ranking on the topic - http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q...rance&meta=

B)

i'll build the wall - you fill in the gaps C :lol:

i'm totally knackered so i'll plead 'numbity of brain cells' due to age :whistle:

like PL and Employers, you can get combined cover but how long should my post get? :P

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Ok folks first of all thanks for all the quality replies and valuable advice.

Ive fitted quite a few Texecom systems (not loved by some on here) but I find them easy to work with and flexible enough for what i need. My local wholesaler (2 miles from me) carries a good stock of both Veritas and Premier so ill never be waiting on materials.

Being such a small country here word of mouth is a big thing, but I'm aware it can go against you if you don't know the kit you are working with.

I arranged Public Liability Insurance yesterday for Domestic Electrical, and added Alarm Installer onto the policy (at an extra

Ok folks first of all thanks for all the quality replies and valuable advice.

Ive fitted quite a few Texecom systems (not loved by some on here) but I find them easy to work with and flexible enough for what i need. My local wholesaler (2 miles from me) carries a good stock of both Veritas and Premier so ill never be waiting on materials.

Being such a small country here word of mouth is a big thing, but I'm aware it can go against you if you don't know the kit you are working with.

I arranged Public Liability Insurance yesterday for Domestic Electrical, and added Alarm Installer onto the policy (at an extra

We pay over 1.5k for our insurance. About 1k per year for SSAIB and just about to start paying for BAFE. :angry2::angry2: the list is endless

Bloomin heck :fear:

I am similar size/staff to you and although I don't do intruder I do fire alarms ,extinguishers, eme lights, live fire training and fire risk assessment which I assumed would be dearer :unsure: . I pay approx

Bloomin heck :fear:

I am similar size/staff to you and although I don't do intruder I do fire alarms ,extinguishers, eme lights, live fire training and fire risk assessment which I assumed would be dearer :unsure: . I pay approx

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Archived