Security Installer Community

Which Wireless Alarm System?

its difficult to comment without knowiing your your area and the local risk etc, also not seeing your home etc.

but do remeber that usually if you buy cheap you tend to buy twice so be sure of what you do. I assume you didnt buy the cheapest house or the cheapest car etc

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

its difficult to comment without knowiing your your area and the local risk etc, also not seeing your home etc.

but do remeber that usually if you buy cheap you tend to buy twice so be sure of what you do. I assume you didnt buy the cheapest house or the cheapest car etc

Thats some sales pitch you have there James. Works well with mansions & council houses.

Thats some sales pitch you have there James. Works well with mansions & council houses.

not really a pitch more of a 'dont buy on price alone' really.

See so many systems we have to takeover/put right/reinstall/start again (delete as approiate) due to this buying type. Works out much more expensive in the long run.

I often use cars in explanations cos customers understand how it works with cars. Some think that security is different and cheapest is best etc

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

not really a pitch more of a 'dont buy on price alone' really.

See so many systems we have to takeover/put right/reinstall/start again (delete as approiate) due to this buying type. Works out much more expensive in the long run.

I often use cars in explanations cos customers understand how it works with cars. Some think that security is different and cheapest is best etc

i agree, but IMO

Archived