Security Installer Community

Bit Of Help Required :)

Now come on i have to give this kid a medal for the courage to ask us all, Even after his bad experience on another forum -hurls abuse-

Well done

Regs

alex

We DO NOT know what was or was not posted elsewhere.

Another forum has complained about what he has said here asking for it to be deleted.

I do not see anything wrong in what has been said thus far but lets leave "other forums" out of further conversation from now on please.

Thanks,

C.

We DO NOT know what was or was not posted elsewhere.

Another forum has complained about what he has said here asking for it to be deleted.

I do not see anything wrong in what has been said thus far but lets leave "other forums" out of further conversation from now on please.

Thanks,

C.

Apologies

Regs

Alex

Even if you managed to get everything working, would the school actually let you bring it in and use it?

I cant imagine a school allowing a pupil to mess with a panel connected to the mains, and even if its on sla batteries they can be dangerous in the wrong hands due to the amount of current they could supply in a fault condition.

Even if the school did allow it, would their insurers not throw a fit if something unforseen happened (even if its just you drop a battery on your foot, or cause hearing damage to someone who puts their ear near a sounder for a laugh and it went off?) as the school allowed a untrained, unqualified person to use equipment meant for installation only by suitably trained professionals?

Even if you managed to get everything working, would the school actually let you bring it in and use it?

I cant imagine a school allowing a pupil to mess with a panel connected to the mains, and even if its on sla batteries they can be dangerous in the wrong hands due to the amount of current they could supply in a fault condition.

Even if the school did allow it, would their insurers not throw a fit if something unforseen happened (even if its just you drop a battery on your foot, or cause hearing damage to someone who puts their ear near a sounder for a laugh and it went off?) as the school allowed a untrained, unqualified person to use equipment meant for installation only by suitably trained professionals?

Should we stop the kids playing contact sports as well in case they hurt themselves?

No hot drinks in the canteen in case they spill it and scold themselves...

No stairs in case they fall down them.

Where would it stop...... :cold2:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Should we stop the kids playing contact sports as well in case they hurt themselves?

No hot drinks in the canteen in case they spill it and scold themselves...

No stairs in case they fall down them.

Where would it stop...... :cold2:

I agree, the world's gone mad.

Went to a parents evening for one of my kids a few years ago. I listend to the headmaster babbling on about how education was changing and that they had to teach children to compete for jobs on a global basis because international travel had made the world a smaller place.

3 weeks later he stopped my son from entering the sprint at sports day because he was too fast and some of the other children's self esteem could be adversely affected.

Give the lad a break guys, if someone can help him how to default it pm him the details, I don't thnik he's going to blow the school up or set it to throw batteries at teachers in full alarm or anything, can you not remember what it was like to prat about with stuff as a kid, Rav if I could help I would mate, next time do one on alarms lol.... someone must be able to help the lad, he's 13 afterall (Rav if you burn the school down after all this I'm leaving the country!)

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Archived