Security Installer Community

Subbies Getting Tucked Up

sean68

I'm just a bit peed off ...ive only been sub contracting for around six months,

I had a bad start ,Work was so quiet , and i was hoping to make more money than i did as an engineer ..

Well at least i haven't got a "How's my driving " sticker at the back of my car...always a good side ....

sean

Just had a letter stating that a certain security company in bristol has gone in to liquidation....

so watch out they stung me for

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

How can this be wrong..... hes only letting people know whos worked for the company that they wont be getting paid. i would be glad ov the info wouldnt you.

cheers

We're not in a position to legally verify it.

Town should be enough info to find out 1st hand TBH.

PM him if his post count gets above 15.

C.

:)

I'm just a bit peed off ...ive only been sub contracting for around six months,

I had a bad start ,Work was so quiet , and i was hoping to make more money than i did as an engineer ..

Well at least i haven't got a "How's my driving " sticker at the back of my car...always a good side ....

sean

a very tough nasth leson is learned Sean, 6 months and out of pocket

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I'm just a bit peed off ...

And so you should be.

Yep. Stick with it Sean - even with this loss, its got to be better than working for someone else. From today onwards, you're a little bit wiser and you'll find that as the years go on you'll lose less and less.

Your post made me think back to the day I found out one of my customers had gone into liquidation just a month after I sold him a 960 hour time lapse VCR, which was about

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

And so you should be.

Yep. Stick with it Sean - even with this loss, its got to be better than working for someone else. From today onwards, you're a little bit wiser and you'll find that as the years go on you'll lose less and less.

Your post made me think back to the day I found out one of my customers had gone into liquidation just a month after I sold him a 960 hour time lapse VCR, which was about

Archived