Security Installer Community

Moderators

Chorlton

Thought the forum was moderated.

Ive seen posts deleted or edited by "others". Or are you contemplating something more interfereing?

The rules are there for all to see why change what aint broke?

It is (but only by redbull & I) moderators would do the same, nothing more so it helps lighten the load.

I'm not planning on changing anything merely asking if members feel it is required.

Bear in mind we have only been running the site/moderating by ourselves for a few months.

The rules may be there but don't get read too often.

C.

Moderator is just another name for an over zealous traffic warden, bitter at not qualifying to get into the police force and who now spends every moment of his sterile defeated life polishing his shoes and behaving like a preying mantis trying to make everyone elses life a living hell for daring to stop for two minutes on a yellow line......

I think the place is doing ok as is...... death to traffic wardens...... :D

(hmm....sorry .....having a bad day!!)

It is (but only by redbull & I) moderators would do the same, nothing more so it helps lighten the load.

I'm not planning on changing anything merely asking if members feel it is required.

Bear in mind we have only been running the site/moderating by ourselves for a few months.

The rules may be there but don't get read too often.

C.

Hadnt realised it was just the two. Think you guys are doing a grand job and really can understand why your wives and workmates might want additional mods.

Take it you two dont take holidays together?

Under the circumstances I now think you must sort out something for the future.

Hadnt realised it was just the two. Think you guys are doing a grand job and really can understand why your wives and workmates might want additional mods.

Take it you two dont take holidays together?

Under the circumstances I now think you must sort out something for the future.

They are actually married and work together

Eucam Security Systems

0845 4630 746

www.eucam.co.uk

I think arfur mo would make a good moderator ................

You beat me to it, but I'd already decided to keep quiet in the interests of keeping a topic 100% serious for a change. :whistle:

Seriously though, the "tone" has changed recently (or have the trolls gone elsewhere?) and if there hasn't been much/any moderation it's going very well and should be left "as is" provided you guys running it aren't overworked.

IMO some moderators are a must as someone needs to quickly clean up slippages like trade prices or libelous comments...

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

Archived