Security Installer Community

Entry Door Pir Changing Pir Type?

Guest anguscanplay
i'm very sure you can't have all the sets (or all the part sets) as silent, you can only choose one of the part sets to be so, unless the latest software allows it :unsure: .

regs

alan

LATEST SOFTWARE - LOL its always been the same you can select from - < part set one>,< part set two> or <silent always>

regards

Guest anguscanplay
A & A.

you have a trade area and your own chat room to play in, public is not the place for this now very old & boring game.

Please for the love of God give it up before it gets mad maxed.

C.

you have a problem with correct advice been given out in public threads now ?

and thinking that a silent unset on part would be handy would completly ignore the regs too. I think maybe we need a domestic version of the regs and if the rest of the involved parties would agree that G3 was commercial and that G2 was domestic we might be able to make some progress.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Guest anguscanplay
and thinking that a silent unset on part would be handy would completly ignore the regs too. I think maybe we need a domestic version of the regs and if the rest of the involved parties would agree that G3 was commercial and that G2 was domestic we might be able to make some progress.

was it a texacom panel that used to have silent entry on part set? - well a reduced sounder level as you know full well thats what I meant :angry2:

Guest anguscanplay
not trying to score points gus but my point was based on 4737 not en, but the reg now says 'suitable' im sure you can work your interpretation magic for that to mean silent

I`m missing your point - there WAS a panel years ago that was advertised as "silent entry on part set ...." (reduced sounders really) which i thought was a good idea.

like i said gus, im not trying to score points, what im saying is this could work if implemented coreectly (reduced volume etc) but woud need to a G2 type system and would need to be limyed to domestics. As we are currently allowed to RA as we think fit i feel as a personal opinion the only way this could work as a reg would be if G2 was designed for domestics. Thats what i was driving at

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Guest anguscanplay
like i said gus, im not trying to score points, what im saying is this could work if implemented coreectly (reduced volume etc) but woud need to a G2 type system and would need to be limyed to domestics. As we are currently allowed to RA as we think fit i feel as a personal opinion the only way this could work as a reg would be if G2 was designed for domestics. Thats what i was driving at

your the man, get it agreed - i think it was, like all ideas ahead of its time

Archived