Security Installer Community

Nsi Accreditation

paperwork can be learnt install skills is a gift (i know as going from a service eng to doing installs)

now i enploy a brillent install bod

Mark Terry

A.M.I. Security

Covering the Thames Valley

Tel. 01189 775173 24hours

mark.terry@amisecurity.co.uk

I have worked for both an SSAIB and a Nacoss Gold companies and they are exactly the same in paperwork etc!

I liked the SAIB more because he was willing to answer questiions a lot more while i felt it was like an exam with NSI.

!

I think to be fair you can only honestly compare people that have had experience of both, i myself have only known gold, and didnt feel like setting up my own inspectorate so did and still do as we are told. Anyone who hasnt experienced first hand both cnat really comment one way or the other as all i know is nacoss.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

just mean that nsi are more concerned about paper work ssaib is run by engineers trying to raise engineering standards not keeping us sat in offices filling in ream after ream of paper work.

Have you been inspected by both?

If so you would know that statement is a complete load of bull and yes I have been approved by both SSAIB and NSI :bruce_h4h:

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Guest anguscanplay
cheers guys, The reason that I was looking at NSI is that most commercial offices that I have been asked to quote on say the insurance company insist on that the alarm company is an NSI member.

quite rightly IMO

quite rightly IMO

But are the insurers being impartial?

If both organisations are approved/qualified/whatever, why are they promoting one over the other??

Commercial agreements put in place?

Guest anguscanplay
But are the insurers being impartial?

If both organisations are approved/qualified/whatever, why are they promoting one over the other??

Commercial agreements put in place?

or is this whole thread about how easy it is to get SSAIB approval ........... answers your question?

Archived