Security Installer Community

Nsi Accreditation

Kiwi, first up id do a few posts on the forum to get used to the place then apply for trade status assuming we can vett you. There is a wealth of infomation on approval etc in the trade areas.

But, its a difficult one that is. If you fully comply and do everything the nsi require then it wont cost much more than the inspection and audit fees to nsi etc. If not it may cost a fortune. Id get your post count up, apply for trade and view the nsi forum once vetted.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Kiwi, first up id do a few posts on the forum to get used to the place then apply for trade status assuming we can vett you. There is a wealth of infomation on approval etc in the trade areas.

But, its a difficult one that is. If you fully comply and do everything the nsi require then it wont cost much more than the inspection and audit fees to nsi etc. If not it may cost a fortune. Id get your post count up, apply for trade and view the nsi forum once vetted.

James

cheers James, I will do just that!

we've just had our accreditation it is a hard time but i would recommend the ssaib. we just found them a lot easier to work with.

Mark Terry

A.M.I. Security

Covering the Thames Valley

Tel. 01189 775173 24hours

mark.terry@amisecurity.co.uk

Guest anguscanplay
we've just had our accreditation it is a hard time but i would recommend the ssaib. we just found them a lot easier to work with.

can you not see whats wrong with that sentence?

just mean that nsi are more concerned about paper work ssaib is run by engineers trying to raise engineering standards not keeping us sat in offices filling in ream after ream of paper work. Plus with ssaib you pay

Mark Terry

A.M.I. Security

Covering the Thames Valley

Tel. 01189 775173 24hours

mark.terry@amisecurity.co.uk

Guest anguscanplay
ssaib is run by engineers trying to raise engineering standards

but thats only half of the job (or even less than IMO) you can be the best installer in the world but it means nothing if you dont have the infrastructure to back it up ......

Archived