Security Installer Community

Risco CP? Question

One other thing my friend has a gardtec eurosec cp8l panel and believe it or not tonight every so often it comes up with the bat/fuse check displaying i have the engineer code and just need to tell someone how to change the default border levels between the highest and lowest battery peak levels as they are about 2 hours drive away from me
I don't think this option is available on the CP8L.?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Deliberately a blank page at the moment..

sorry not sure what you mean? they are not available can you tell me how i would change them!

Because i asked an engineer before about this and they said no problem its the battery levels you need to change!

But i had said i would look up the manual but i cannot now find it !

Anything you could do for me m8?

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

Web: www.jdbsolutions.co.uk

E-Mail: jack@jdbsolutions.co.uk

What Was The Name Of the Company who created it for you

The Website CMS is Site Dynamic, have a look here: http://www.codedynamic.com/

sorry not sure what you mean? they are not available can you tell me how i would change them!

I mean There isn't an option on the CP8L to alter the battery monitored ranges. Or there wasn't when I fitted my last one several years ago. Hopefully someone more familiar with recent versions can deny/confirm this.?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

As dave stated, it can't be changed on a cp8l. It can be a bit tricky as that message shows up fo a few faults that have nothing to do with battery or fuses.

What could this message possibly mean then?

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

Web: www.jdbsolutions.co.uk

E-Mail: jack@jdbsolutions.co.uk

this is a common fault on Gardtec Panels, often caused by the battery in-line fuse springs being a bit shortr/weak, just needs dismantling and stretching to fix it so depends how good your mate is with tools.

needs to be vety careful he don't get a shock or touches the boared bare ends touching on anything and blowing the panel, so pia it might be, but go back yourself is best advice.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Because i asked an engineer before about this and they said no problem its the battery levels you need to change!

But i had said i would look up the manual but i cannot now find it !

Anything you could do for me m8?

the info is not in the manual. if anywhere you access it via engineer mode and go to diagnostics near the end, but i don't know on this panel if it can be changed as never tried.

see post about fuse holder, you might just have had a flat battery, did you buy new if so might have been on the shelf a while. if you used an old one - that was a false economy.

so might take 24+ hours to charge fully if battery is not tired and so the message to stop

wait before you get into the 'techy' stuff as that bit is not as easy at it could be a novice, and its there for a reason.

reg

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

option is not available on the cp8l, but is on the cpx :)

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived