Security Installer Community

Yale Vs Response - Which Is Better Quality / Reliable

Umster

it is my understanding, that even here (consumer unit) you must connect into a existing ring main circuit, as to put it on its own, is to create a new circuit, which is then covered by part P........ :)

Agreed

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Guest anguscanplay
Now you are being silly !

why ?

thats one of the reasons I never put a real alarm panel in the loft - whats the temp rating on your plug in transformer?

why ?thats one of the reasons I never put a real alarm panel in the loft - whats the temp rating on your plug in transformer?
OK. I havent checked the temp rating on my transformer so I cant argue with that.However I would be surprised if ESP sell a transformer marketed/advertised/sold to go in the loft if it was unsuitable for the job. They would be left open to legal action if something went wrong.
argue
??

Guest anguscanplay
OK. I havent checked the temp rating on my transformer so I cant argue with that.However I would be surprised if ESP sell a transformer marketed/advertised/sold to go in the loft if it was unsuitable for the job. They would be left open to legal action if something went wrong.??

oh you`d be suprised

you get argue when you type argue with "enable emoticons" selected from the options at the bottom of the page

I NEVER, EVER drive if i've had more than 5 pints. OK

Im very strict about that.

now who's winding up... :rolleyes:

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived