Security Installer Community

Yale Vs Response - Which Is Better Quality / Reliable

Umster

Whats wrong with neon screwdrivers?

:roflmao:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Uh Joke!

bit like your comment about spuring off a lighting circuit??...right...nope didnt think not...you are on a public message board of which many diyers come to for info and i have got to say info like yours is not required...i agree nothing wrong in as much it would work BUT that it as far as it goes...prehaps you would be better off sticking to what you know...what ever that may be cos with comment like nothing wrong with spuring off a lighting circuit it certainly isnt sparkying.

and i want to add electricity is dangerous and it can kill oh and cause fires but then being a pro you would no that..right??

bit like your comment about spuring off a lighting circuit??...right...nope didnt think not...you are on a public message board of which many diyers come to for info and i have got to say info like yours is not required...i agree nothing wrong in as much it would work BUT that it as far as it goes...prehaps you would be better off sticking to what you know...what ever that may be cos with comment like nothing wrong with spuring off a lighting circuit it certainly isnt sparkying.

and i want to add electricity is dangerous and it can kill oh and cause fires but then being a pro you would no that..right??

i agree with you mjw, electrikery :lol: is dangerous and should be treated with the utmost respect, i dont think it is a good idea putting a socket from a lighting circuit even if it is protected by and 3 amp fuse spur oh and im a registered electrician by the way. NICEIC

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Just to clarify MJW, where did you get the 'professional Electrician' info from??

in his earlier post he claimed he was a professional tradesman in the plumbing/heating and electrical area what ever that means

in his earlier post he claimed he was a professional tradesman in the plumbing/heating and electrical area what ever that means

Ah, So actual statement of 'qualified sparks' then. That clears that up.

Based on earlier posts seems more like sales for either certain Wireless system or an Electrical wholesaler who happens to flog it.

But reading back, it seems you got the wrong chap. I think you were referring to Umster.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Ah, So actual statement of 'qualified sparks' then. That clears that up.

Based on earlier posts seems more like sales for either certain Wireless system or an Electrical wholesaler who happens to flog it.

But reading back, it seems you got the wrong chap. I think you were referring to Umster.

think you might be right :P

Guest anguscanplay
The bell box uses 25 m (Milli amps). I'm happy that my lighting circuit can cope with this. I'm not going to spur off a bedroom socket for this and have unsightly trunking just for that.

If you dont like it. TUFF.

you do what you want, the problem is your now telling others to do it that way too

Archived